The Harbor Front Inn has always been a charming seaside escape for our guests. A place people seek out time and time again to get away and explore the Village of Greenport and the bounty of the North Fork. In these times, we have implemented rigorous health and safety protocols so you know that your stay with us will be enjoyable and worry-free. We have outlined in detail below the measures we are taking and look forward to welcoming you.
Our latest health and safety measures
Our Enhanced Health, Safety, and Cleaning Process
- Staying up-to-date and going above and beyond the guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and state and local health officials to ensure the safety of our guests and team.
- Increasing frequency of cleaning using hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces and areas such as the lobby, elevators, guestrooms, meeting and event spaces, common area restrooms, fitness center, and all employee areas.
- Training our staff on comprehensive COVID-19 protocols – detailing protection against the transmission of the virus and procedures in the case of a suspected or confirmed case.
- Requiring protective masks and other equipment to be worn by all hotel associates and all unvaccinated persons within the hotel interiors.
- Prominently placing hand sanitizer stations throughout our guest and employee areas and entrances.
- Implementing enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for complimentary continental breakfast.
Your Check-In/Check-Out Experience
- Adding partitions at our front desk to provide an extra level of precaution for our guests and associates, and continue to provide warm, in-person welcomes.
- Sanitizing guest room key cards thoroughly between guests.
- Supplying protective masks, gloves, and hand sanitizers to our front desk associates, and can provide the same to you, by request.
Your Guest Room Experience
- Cleaning all surfaces thoroughly with hospital-grade disinfectants, including extra disinfection of the 25 most frequently touched guest room areas– examples, light switches, door handles, TV remotes, thermostats, refrigerator handles, etc.
- Placing a room seal on doors to indicate to guests that their room has not been accessed since being thoroughly cleaned.
- Providing housekeeping in guest rooms only when requested.
- Removing all non-essential items from guest rooms (i.e. hairdryer) and making them available by request. Any paper in your room will have been printed for your use only.
We’ll stay informed, so you can feel good about staying with us. If you have questions about COVID-19, please visit the CDC website.
We look forward to welcoming you to the new Harborfront Inn experience. We can’t wait to welcome you back to Greenport.